Maybe you're vacationing along the Mississippi Gulf Coast or looking for a great day trip during your stay in New Orleans. Perhaps you're part of a returning school field trip or coming to INFINITY for the first time.
However you discovered INFINITY Science Center, we're glad that you did and we're sure after you visit, you'll be glad you did, too.
Hours & Admission
Monday - Saturday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Labor Day through Memorial Day)
Odyssey Gift Shop: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Cafe: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Adults (Ages 14-54) - $15 ($18 with tram)
- Seniors/Military (Age 55+) - $12 ($15 with tram)
- Children (Ages 4-13) - $8 ($11 with tram)
- Children Under 3 - FREE
- Group Rates (Groups 20 or more) - $7 ($10 with tram)
- Parking - FREE
- Please Note: There are ID requirements for NASA Stennis Space Center Bus Tours. Click here for info.
Map & Directions
INFINITY Science Center is located on the Mississippi Gulf Coast at Exit 2 off Interstate 10, next to the Mississippi Welcome Center.Learn More
Before your Visit
Get the most of your experience at INFNITY Science Center.
Groups of 20 or more receive a discount on the price of general admission tickets.
Your admission price includes a guided bus tour of NASA Stennis Space Center.